miércoles, 23 de julio de 2008

The experience of the life


The different situation that we can experiment in our life can change our own way of seeing. Some experiences happen when you are not waiting for them. Problems in the relationship with your friends, your family, your girlfriend or boyfriend, are some examples of that. A bad day in the office, an accident on the street, a health problem or when you feel alone when you are in the bed, only with your pillow, are all daily experiences.

There are many situations on the line of the time that we live that can tell us, “This is incorrect”. Sometimes we only pay attention when life gives us a strong hit. When one failed at the work or the death of a family are some examples. The consequences of our actions always are talking about the positive or negative goals of our actions. A person that only thinks about funny moments, spend money and forget the time to study, can feel, in the future the consequences of his time lost. I can tell you a case about this kind of action.
I remembered when a good friend told me, “I decided to stop my study in the high school because I was very bored there. My family didn´t told me nothing, and now, after three years I am very sorry about my big mistake”. This is common; sometimes we don’t have a person or a friend who tell us “it´s a big mistake, don´t do that!

Sometimes we need to crash into a wall: A bad or good experience to tell us about the life, but it´s not only that, we need to listen careful and think very well what we are doing and why we did it that in the past. Conclusion, the different experiences of the life, bad or good, are very important to learn how we can improve our future and can tell us about our social life because when we listen its voice, the meditation about our mistakes can change our style to see everything and be better.

0 comentarios: